Academicians from many TANZANIA famous Universities have chosen TJS journals for publishing their valuable papers/Article. We are thankful to authors for keeping faith on our transparent high standard peer review process, high editorial standard, wide indexing coverage, etc. Following authors have published at least one paper in any TJS journal. A hyperlink of the published paper has been provided with the name of the author(s) for verfication. This list is partial.
- A Madhlopa .
- Profile Distribution of hourly variability index of sky clearness,
- Malawi Polytechnic, Physics & Biochemical Sciences, Tanzania (firstname.lastname@example.org), 07-05-2016 [Published paper Link]
- CP Rugumamu .
- Profile A Technique for Identification of Intrinsic Resistance of Maize Varieties to Sitophilus Zeamais (Motsch.) (Coleoptera Curculionidae) Infestations,
- University of Dar es Salaam, Zoology and Wildlife Conservation, Dar es salaam Tanzania (email@example.com), 06-05-2016 [Published paper Link]
- RE Sallema .
- Profile Influence of sampling depth and post-sampling analysis time on the occurrence of coliforms and vibrio in water and shellfish,
- University of Dar es Salaam, Botany, Dar es salaam Tanzania (Sallema@tjs.ac.tz), 07-05-2016 [Published paper Link]
Online publication model and Reprints
We strongly encourage "ONLINE" publication model. But we also understand that "Reprints" are required by some authors. Reprints may be used to display the potential of the article at interviews, conferences, distribution to colleagues, seminars, other promotional activities, etc. Therefore, if required, reprints can be ordered here (Link). 'Reprint Charge' (RC) is separate from Article Processing Charge (APC) or Publication Charge.
Special note for authors
As a part of restructuring all TJS journals, we are closing all the manuscripts, where manuscripts are pending dormant for more than 4 weeks after acceptance mail. Due to restructuring of our editorial policy and regulations, we have closed all the files of these types of manuscripts. Files of these types of manuscripts can be kept alive, if authors agree for a fresh round of peer review by at least two peer reviewers or re-approved by present editorial board.
This policy will be applicable for manuscripts, which got acceptance on or before and remaining dormant (pre-publication formalities were not completed) for more than 4 weeks after acceptance.
For any queries, authors are requested to contact by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).